A Quick Easy Delicious Regal Crème Cake Recipes, A quick and pretty dessert! Other fruit can be substituted.
- 1 box of white cake mix
- 20 ounces of frozen strawberries, thawed
- 12 ounces of Cool Whip
- 1 cup of fresh strawberries
- Prepare and bake the cake according to the instructions given using two 9 inch round pans. When baked, cool on a rack and then put in the freezer. This will make the cutting and handling of the layers much easier. Cut the two layers in half horizontally to yield a total of four.
- Puree the thawed strawberries in a blender and pour into a bowl.
- The sides of the cake are not frosted so try to keep fillings on top of the cake. Arrange your first layer of cake on the serving plate. Lightly coat the top of the cake with strawberry puree. Follow this with a thin layer of cool whip and another layer of cake. Repeat until all ingredients have been used.
- Garnish bottom edge of cake with the fresh strawberries, either whole or sliced. Cover lightly and keep chilled until ready to serve.
- Easy Delicious Ham and Cheddar Pie Recipes
- Delicious Black Olive Salad
- Delicious Beef and Salsa Casserole Recipes