Baked Cod in Greek Style Dinner Recipes; Dinner Recipes Healthy, Dinner Recipes Easy, Dinner Recipes For Family, Dinner Recipes Vegan, Dinner Recipes For Two, Dinner Recipes Date Night, Dinner Recipes Summer, Dinner Recipes Quick. #dinnerrecipeshealthy #dinnerrecipes #easydinnerrecipes #dinnerrecipesforfamily #dinnerideas #easydinnerideas
Prep time : 10 minutes
Cook time : 12 minutes
Total time : 22 minutes
Yield : 4 servings
For the cod
- 1.5 cod, fillet
- ¼ cup parsley leaves, chopped
- 5 garlic cloves, peeled then minced
For the juice mixture
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 5 tbsp lemon juice
- 5 tbsp virgin olive oil
For the coating
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flout
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ¾ tsp ground cumin
- ¾ tsp salt
- ¾ tsp paprika
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- Well, for the first step in this recipe, you need to preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Secondly, take a shallow bowl and mix the olive oil, lemon juice, and melted butter there. Set it aside.
- Third, take another bowl and mix the spices, all-purpose flour, pepper, and salt. Then set it aside.
- Next, just pat the fish fillet to make sure that they are dry. After that, dip the fish in the lemon juice mixture. If all the parts have been coated, then dip it in the flour mixture. To get rid of the excess flour, shake off the fillets.
- Now, let’s start to fry it. Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a skillet. Set it in medium high heat. Please remember to take a good look of the olive oil. Do not make it smoking, just make it sizzling. When it is hot, add the fish, and sear each side. Just cook it for a couple minutes for every side then take it off it from the heat.
- Take the bowl containing lemon juice mixture and add garlic. Mix it and drizzle it on top of the fillets.
- Bake it for about 10 minutes until it begins to flake, and then check it with a fork. Take it off from the oven and garnish it with parsley.