BClassic Homemade Biscuit and Chicken Pie in a Pot Dinner Recipes; Dinner Recipes Healthy, Dinner Recipes Easy, Dinner Recipes For Family, Dinner Recipes Vegan, Dinner Recipes For Two, Dinner Recipes Date Night, Dinner Recipes Summer, Dinner Recipes Quick. #dinnerrecipeshealthy #dinnerrecipes #easydinnerrecipes #dinnerrecipesforfamily #dinnerideas #easydinnerideas
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25 – 30 minutes
Total time: 35 – 40 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 can of regular size Chicken Soup Cream
- 1 frozen veggie in a small package. It should be consisted of green beans, peas, corn, and carrots
- 8 biscuits; or 1 can of Pilsbury Grands Biscuits
- 1-2 cups chicken broth; adjust to your personal preference
- 2 cooked and shredded chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp butter
- Pepper and salt for personal taste
- Ready the oven and preheat it to 400o Fahrenheit or 190o Celsius.
- Heat the butter over medium heat in a large sauce pan.
- Insert the vegetable mixture into the pan and sauté it until they become tender enough. It should be around 5 to 7 minutes long. When done, sprinkle pepper and salt according to your personal taste preference.
- Add the chicken soup cream and chicken broth, then let it simmer for about 1 minutes until it thickens. If you think the seasoning is not tasty enough, here is where you should sprinkle them more.
- Lower the heat. Add the shredded chicken breasts into the mixture. Stir it occasionally until combined well. You can add extra chicken broth if you think the filling is too thick.
- Ready a baking pan and line a parchment baking sheet on them. Arrange the biscuits nicely on the baking pan then bake for about 5 to 7 minutes. It should be half of the “pre-bake” time listed on the can. Remove from the oven when the color turns to golden brown.
- Take a baking dish. Pour the previously made filling into it then top it with baked biscuits. It is recommended to turn the biscuits upside down so it baked evenly. Put it in oven and bake for about 10 minutes. Take out from the oven and serve!