You will be love with this delicious beef and salsa casserole recipes, try this recipes at your dinner time.
- 1 pound of ground chuck
- 1 cup of frozen corn, thawed and drained
- 2 cups of tortilla chips
- 2 cups of shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 12 ounce jar of chunky Salsa
- 3/4 cup of mayonaise or Miracle Whip
- 1 and 1/2 Tablespoons of chili powder
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In a large skillet, brown the beef and drain off the fat. Stir in the salsa. Add the mayonaise and the corn and stir to blend. In a 2 quart casserole dish, make 2 layers of meat, chips and cheese. Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Serve immediately with chopped tomatoes and shredded lettuce.