Delicious Black Olive Salad, Must refrigerate overnight.
- 8 ounces of black olives, chopped
- 1 bunch of green onions, chopped
- 18 ounces of picante sauce
- 2 large tomatoes
- ¼ cup of canola oil
- 1 teaspoon of garlic salt
Drain the black olives and pour into a bowl. Wash and peel the tomatoes and cut into bite size pieces. Add to the bowl. Wash and chop the green onions and add to bowl. Pour in the jar of picante sauce and stir. Add the garlic salt and pour the oil over the top. Blend. Cover tightly and marinate overnight. Serve straight from the refrigerator with just a little stir.
- Easy Tasty Potluck Pizza Recipes
- Easy Delicious Potluck Mexican Bean Salad Recipes
- Easy Delicious Zucchini & Goat Cheese Pasta Recipes