Delicious Cozy Log Cabin Cheesecake Recipes
- 2 (8 oz. pks) fat-free cream cheese
- 1 (4 oz. pk) sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 2/3 C. non-fat, dry, milk powder
- 1 C. sugar-free maple syrup
- 1 C. lite whipped topping
- 1 (6 oz.) graham cracker pie crust
- 1 tsp. coconut extract
- 2 T flaked coconut
- 2 T chopped peacans
- Bring cream cheese and whipped topping to room temperature. In a large bowl, add pudding mix, milk powder, maple syrup. Mix well. Add and blend 1/4 cup whipped topping. Spread evenly in pie crust and refrigerate.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining whipped topping and coconut extract. Mix well and spread on top of cream cheese filling.
- Sprinkle top with coconut flakes and pecans. Refrigerate over night or at least 3 hours.
- Easy Dang Good Pie Recipes
- Easy Delicious Frozen Cranberry Dessert Recipes
- Delicious No Bake Tropical Pie Recipes