Delicious Single Serve Sticky Buns Recipes
- 2 tbsp. butter cut into 10 equal parts
- 1/2 c. chopped pecans, divided into 10 parts
- 4 tbsp. brown sugar, divided into 10 equal parts
- 1 10-pack refrigerated biscuits
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Using a 10-muffin muffin tin, drop one dollop of butter in each muffin hole. Next sprinkle one portion of pecans & one portion of brown sugar over butter. Top with one biscuit.
- Bake 9 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place a large platter or cookie sheet on top of the muffin tin. Carefully flip the tin over. If necessary, tap the bottom of the muffin tin to release the sticky buns.
- Serve immediately.
NOTE: This makes 10 sticky buns. Cut this recipe in half and buy a smaller package of refrigerated biscuits to make a smaller batch.