Combining buffalo chicken, cheese, and pasta in one casserole creates a meal that everyone will love. This Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake is delicious and can be on the dinner table in 30 minutes.
These Buffalo Chicken Calzones are another easy and quick recipe that everyone enjoys too.
- 3/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1/3 cup hot sauce
- 1 – 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded, cooked chicken (rotisserie or canned)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces – 2 cups uncooked, penne pasta (or substitute cooked cauliflower)
- green onions, for garnish
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
What people says about this recipe?
Leah Suggs; Very easy and rich. Tasty. My husband was skeptical but definitely went back for thirds. Haha.
Kristi Mecum; Really easy and tastes great. A little spicy (which my guy and I like) but probably won’t make it for my girls. Too spicy for them.
Symba Chandler; This recipe was amazing! (Tweeked it a little to make a bigger pan, also added seasoning to the sauce) Made it with a side of broccoli. My family loved it. Definitely going to make again 😊
Easy Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake Dinner Recipes; Get The Recipes Here And Enjoy The Tasty Recipes.
- Easy 5 Minute Buffalo Chicken Wraps Dinner Recipes
- Easy Tasty Meatless Pasta Meal Recipes
- Easy Chicken Cordon Bleu Noodle Bake Dinner Recipes