Easy Caesar Angel Hair Dinner Recipes; Dinner Recipes Healthy, Dinner Recipes Easy, Dinner Recipes For Family, Dinner Recipes Vegan, Dinner Recipes For Two, Dinner Recipes Date Night, Dinner Recipes Summer, Dinner Recipes Quick. #dinnerrecipeshealthy #dinnerrecipes #easydinnerrecipes #dinnerrecipesforfamily #dinnerideas #easydinnerideas
Serves for 4 portions
Time preparation: 10 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
To cook this recipe, you should use all contents of Caesar sauce and you will not get disappointed. You can mix it with lemon juice, parmesan, black pepper, and bacon. It tastes better.
• 12 oz angel hair
• 1 teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil
• 1 lb boneless and skinless chicken breast
• ground black pepper
• 6 slices of bacon, chopped it
• 2 cloves of garlic, chopped it
• ½ liter of low sodium chicken broth
• 1 pt Caesar creme sauce
• ½ c grated parmesan cheese
• 2 spoonful of lemon juice
• ¼ cup parsley
How to Cook Caesar Angel Hair
1. Firstly, boil water in a big pan and cook angel hair until it gets cooked. Empty it and leave 1 glass of pasta water
2. In a big frypan on the medium flame, you should heat the oil.
3. Seasoning both sides of the chicken breast with salt and pepper and add it to the frypan. Cook it until it gets gold and cooked for 8 minutes.
4. Let it for 10 minutes and slice it into cuts. Then clean the frypan
5. Set the flame in medium heat. Add bacon and cook it until it crunchy
6. Take aside with a plate.
7. Save two spoonful of bacon fats in a frypan
8. Stir Caesar sauce and bring the mixture of the small flame. Add angel hair, lemon juice, parmesan, and parsley. Stir it well.
- Easy Chicken Caesar Angel Hair Pasta Dinner Recipes
- Lemon Pepper Chicken with Creamy Sauce Dinner Recipes
- Easy One Pan Bacon Ranch Garlic Parmesan Pasta Dinner Recipes