Skip the take-out and make this easy chicken fried rice at home. It’s a simple weeknight dinner that’s so budget friendly, and it’s a real crowd-pleaser!
- Gluten free
- Serves 4
- 1/2 lb Chicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 2 Green onions
- 1 1/2 cups Peas and carrots, frozen
- 1/2 Yellow onion
- 2 Eggs
- 3 1/2 tbsp Tamari
- Pasta & Grains
- 3 cups Jasmine rice, cooked
- Baking & Spices
- 1 Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Oils & Vinegars
- 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- 2 tbsp Butter
What people says about this recipe?
M L; Really easy and very delicious! I added double the garlic and boiled the chicken instead or cooking it in oil. Super easy to make!!
Esme C; Tried this out for the first time and it was kid approved and easy to make after a long day. I used brown rice and went easy on the soy sauce since I seasoned the chicken with garlic salt (ran out of regular salt and no pepper). Over all kids enjoyed and even went for seconds. Will definitely make again.
Kayla Fore; Really easy to make. Ended up not using any chicken and it still tasted great! I used a tablespoon of Hoisin sauce and a little Sherry cooking wine it turned out delicious!
Easy Chicken Fried Rice Dinner Recipes; Get The Recipes Here And Enjoy The Tasty Recipes.
- Easy Delicious Saltine Fried Chicken Recipes
- Easy Double Crunch Honey Garlic Chicken Breasts Dinner Recipes
- EASY 10 Minute Dinner Recipes