Looking for an easy baked chicken recipe? This Cilantro-Lime Chicken Recipe from Delish is the best.
- Gluten free
- Serves 4
- 4 Chicken thighs, bone-in skin-on
- 1/4 cup Cilantro
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 2 Limes, Juice of
- Pasta & Grains
- 1 White rice, Cooked
Baking & Spices
- 1 Black pepper, Freshly ground
- 1 Kosher salt
- 1 Pinch Red pepper flakes
Oils & Vinegars
- 4 tbsp Olive oil, extra-virgin
- Nuts & Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
What people says about this recipe?
Kendra Alvelais; So easy to make! Made quickly last night and enjoyed for lunch. Very tasty and filling. Accompanied with red Mexican rice 😝
Shannon McCoy; I drizzled honey into the cilantro mixture and these were so juicy and delicious. Ate leftover for lunch the next day and still very flavorful.
Brittany’s Style; I did not bake it. I cooked it in the pan 5 minutes on each side, for a total of 20 min using a splatter screen on top of the pan to cook the chicken through. Comes out crispy as desired 😍💖💖💖💖💖💖💖 Also used create seasoning instead of salt n pepper.
Easy Cilantro-Lime Chicken Dinner Recipes; Get The Recipes Here And Enjoy The Tasty Recipes.
- Easy Poached Salmon in Coconut Lime Sauce Dinner Recipes
- TOP 3 Easy Tasty Recipes You Must Try!
- Easy Delicious Potluck Mexican Bean Salad Recipes