Easy Delicious Asian Turkey Meatballs Recipes
- 1 pound of turkey breast, ground
- ½ cup of white onion, finely chopped
- ½ bell pepper, finely chopped
- ¼ cup of bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- ¾ teaspoon of garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons of olive oil
- ½ cup of heated plum sauce
- 2 scallions, finely sliced
- 1 teaspoon of sesame seeds
Place the turkey, onion, bell pepper, bread crumbs, eggs, garlic powder, salt and black pepper in a large bowl. Using your hands, knead all the ingredients until well blended. If the mixture doesn’t hold together, add a bit more bread crumbs. Make 18 meatballs approximately the same size.
Heat the olive oil to a medium temperature in a large skillet. I like to use my cast iron skillet but any will do. Add the meatballs and stir to brown on all sides. Cover and allow them to simmer 10 to 15 minutes.
Place the meatballs on a platter and top with the plum sauce, scallions and sesame seeds. Serve at once with noodles or brown rice.
- Easy Delicious Turkey Spinach Burgers Recipes
- Easy Perfect Chicken Parmesan Dinner Recipes
- Easy Cheesy Meatloaf Dinner Recipes