Easy Delicious Basic Pie Crust Recipes
Makes 2 9-inch pie crusts
- 3 c. sifted flour
- 1 c. butter, cubed
- 1 tsp. salt
- 6 tbsp. cold water
- In a large bowl, add the flour, salt and butter. Blend with a fork. Add water while gently mixing the dough. Divide in half and shape each half into a ball. Wrap in plastic seal and place in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Once dough is chilled, unwrap and place one ball on a floured surface. Using a rolling pin roll dough to form a 10 inch circle. Repeat with 2nd ball if making two pies.
- Line 2 9-inch pie pans with dough and chill until ready to use.
- Use remaining dough or 2nd ball to make a decorative top crust.
- Easy Delicious “I Want My Own” Pizza Recipes
- MUST TRY! Cinnamon Dumplings Recipes
- Easy Delicious Ham and Cheddar Pie Recipes