Easy Delicious Beef Kebobs with Grilled Asian Slaw Dinner Recipes; Dinner Recipes Healthy, Dinner Recipes Easy, Dinner Recipes For Family, Dinner Recipes Vegan, Dinner Recipes For Two, Dinner Recipes Date Night, Dinner Recipes Summer, Dinner Recipes Quick. #dinnerrecipeshealthy #dinnerrecipes #easydinnerrecipes #dinnerrecipesforfamily #dinnerideas #easydinnerideas
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 small head green cabbage, tough outer leaves removed
- 1 bunch green onions
- 4 rings fresh pineapple
- 1/4 cup canola oil, plus more for brushing
- Use a sealed container to marinate the beef in 1/2 cup of the teriyaki sauce for 30 minutes. Prepare a charcoal fire or heat a gas grill to medium-high, and oil the grates.
- Thread the beef onto skewers. Cut the cabbage in half and remove the core, then cut the halves into quarters.
- Brush canola oil on the cut sides of the cabbage, the white parts of the onions, and the pineapple slices. Then brush oil on the skewered beef.
- Grill the beef for 2 minutes per side, turning once, or until cooked to your liking.
- Grill the cabbage, onions, and pineapple rings for 2 to 3 minutes or until you have visible grill marks, turning them once with tongs.
- Bring everything inside.
- Chop the onions (include some of the green), the pineapple, and the cabbage and combine them in a large serving bowl.
- Whisk the remaining 1/2 cup of teriyaki sauce with the 1/4 cup of canola oil, pour it over the slaw, and toss it all to blend.
- Serves 5.