Easy Delicious Breakfast Melt Recipes
Yield: 4 sandwiches
- 1 package of pork sausage
- 8 slices of sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 slices of cinnamon raisin bread
- 4 eggs
Form 4 large sausage patties. Fry slowly until done and drain on a paper towel. Break the eggs in the same skillet. Make sure the yolks are broken and cook until firm, turning once. Set aside with the sausage.
Butter one side of each of the bread slices. Place bread, butter side down, on a hot griddle. In this order, build your sandwich: cheese, sausage patty, egg, cheese, and the second slice of bread, butter side up. When bottom slice of cheese melts, flip and cook the other side until cheese melts.
Note: Grape jelly is good added to the sandwich!
- Easy Delicious Zucchini & Goat Cheese Pasta Recipes
- MUST TRY! The Delicious Breakfast Casserole Recipes
- Easy Delicious Applesauce/Banana Bread