Easy Delicious Cheesy Ham and Hash Brown Casserole
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes
- 8 ounces cooked, diced ham
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- In a bowl, mix hash browns, ham, cream of potato soup, sour cream, and Cheddar cheese. Spread into prepared dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 1 hour in the oven, or until bubbly and lightly brown.
- Easy Delicious Ham and Cheddar Pie Recipes
- Easy & Quick 20 Minute Tuna Casserole Recipes
- Easy Cream Cheese and Chicken Taquitos Dinner Recipes