Easy Delicious Frozen Cranberry Dessert Recipes
Yield: 16 servings
- 14 ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup of lemon juice
- 15 ounce can of whole cranberry sauce
- 20 ounce can of crushed pineapple, drained
- 9 ounce container of whipped topping
- ½ cup of walnuts (optional)
- Assemble all the ingredients as well as a 9 x 13 glass baking dish and a medium sized bowl. Be sure to drain pineapple.
- Add the lemon juice to the sweetened condensed milk and stir to blend. Mix in the cranberry sauce and pineapple (and nuts if using). Fold in the whipped topping. When blended, pour into the glass dish. Cover and freeze.
- Allow dessert to thaw 15 minutes before cutting to serve. Garnish each serving with additional whipped cream, cranberries and a mint sprig.
- Option: Line the 9 x 13 dish with a graham cracker crust before adding filling.
- Easy Dang Good Pie Recipes
- Delicious No Bake Tropical Pie Recipes
- Easy Ice Cream Sandwich Zebra Cake Dessert Recipes