Easy Delicious Hot Cajun Shrimp and Rice Dinner Recipes
- 1 C. onion, chopped
- 1/2 C. green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (15 oz.) can chunky tomato sauce
- 1 (10 oz.) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tsp. sugar substitute
- 2-3 drops of tobasco sauce
- 1 (4.5 oz.) can small shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 2 C. cooked rice
- In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, saute onion and green pepper until tender. Stir in tomato sauce, mushroom soup, sugar substitute, and tobasco sauce. Mix well. Stir in shrimp.
- Cover and simmer over low heat for about 10 minutes or until hot. Serve over hot rice.
- EASY 10 Minute Dinner Recipes
- Easy Sausage, Pepper and Rice Skillet Dinner Recipes
- Easy Tasty Potluck Pizza Recipes