Easy Delicious Saltine Fried Chicken Recipes
- 30 saltine crackers
- 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp. dry potato flakes
- 1 tsp. seasoned salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Pre-heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- In a large bowl (or shaker bag) crush the crackers. Add the flour, potato flakes, salt and pepper.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg.
- Dredge each piece of chicken in the egg and then roll it the crumb mix. If using a bag, add one breast at a time and shake to coat evenly.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes per side or until golden brown and juices run clear.