Easy Delicious Shrimp and Sugar Snap Peas Recipes
- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked linguini pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili oil
- 1 1/2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 pound sugar snap pea pods
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups dry white wine
- 1/4 cup reserved pasta water
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add pasta, and cook until al dente. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup liquid.
- Heat olive oil and chili oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp, pea pods, and garlic. Cook and stir until shrimp are almost opaque. Remove from heat, and set aside.
- Add the wine and bring to a boil, reduce by 1/3. Add shrimp, peas, and garlic to the wok, and add the reserved water. Continue to cook and stir until shrimp are opaque. Remove from heat, and mix in the butter, lemon juice, and basil. Toss with the cooked pasta.