Easy Delicious Turkey Spinach Burgers Recipes
- 12 oz ground turkey
- 1 small box frozen spinach
- ½ cup diced onion, optional
- ½ cup diced celery
- ½ tsp poultry seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- Thaw and drain the spinach squeezing out the excess moisture. Mix the turkey, spinach, sunflower seeds and seasonings together.
- Add enough breadcrumbs to make the mixture hold together. Divide into patties & fry, bake or grill until disired doneness is reached. Serve on a bun or perhaps over rice with brown gravy.
- Easy Delicious Asian Turkey Meatballs Recipes
- Easy Spinach Avocado Chicken Burgers (Whole30, Paleo, AIP) Dinner Recipes
- Easy Baked Mozzarella Chicken Rolls Dinner Recipes