Make your childhood dreams come true with this ice cream sandwich zebra cake! Don’t forget the sprinkles and the cherry on top.
dessert recipes, dessert recipes easy, dessert recipes healthy, dessert recipes gluten free, dessert recipes low carb, dessert recipes best, dessert recipes for christmas, dessert recipes vegan, dessert recipes apple, dessert recipes diabetics #dessertrecipes #dessertrecipeseasy
What people says about this recipe?
Lois; I used real whipping cream! Followed the recipe as it shows and kept freezing the ice cream bars. When they started to get soft throw them back in the freezer! Was not hard at all. It may be surges but not super sweet!
- 16 ice cream sandwiches
- 1/2 cup hot fudge ice cream topping
- 3 cups whipped cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 20 Oreos
- Maraschino cherries
- Line the bottom and sides of a 9-inch springform pan with parchment.
- Working quickly, quarter the ice cream sandwiches. Freeze on a parchment-lined baking sheet until ready to use again.
- Pulse the Oreos in a food processor until they make a fine crumb. Add the milk and stir until moist. Pour crumbs into the bottom of the springform pan and press down with a flat surface.
Get the full recipes of Easy Ice Cream Sandwich Zebra Cake Dessert Recipes here, and enjoy the tasty recipes.
- Easy Bailey’s Chocolate Poke Cake Dessert Recipes
- A Quick Easy Delicious Regal Crème Cake Recipes
- Easy Toll House Chocolate Chip Pie Dessert Recipes