Easy Peanut Butter & Jelly Bread Recipes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tsp. of baking powder
- 1 tsp. of salt
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup fruit preserves (your flavor choice)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×5 loaf pan with a non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Add the peanut butter, egg and milk mixing well with an electric mixer set to a medium speed.
- Spread half the batter into the prepared loaf pan. Spoon preserves down the middle of the batter. Top with remaining batter.
- Bake 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.