Easy Spoon Rolls Recipes
- 1 tablesppon dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 cups warm water – approximately 110 degrees
- 4 cups self-rising flour
- Â¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- Â¾ cup cooking oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small cup or bowl, add the yeast, brown sugar and warm water. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, blend the flour, sugar, egg, oil and yeast mixture.
- Coat a 12-muffin, muffin pan with a non-stick spray. Spoon equal amounts of batter into each muffin hole. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Delicious Single Serve Sticky Buns Recipes
- Easy Delicious “I Want My Own” Pizza Recipes
- Easy Delicious Applesauce/Banana Bread