An easy family dinner (you can even make it the night before) or a tasty appetizer. Kids love this recipe and the cream cheese/sour cream “sauce” and spicy taco flavor are a hit with adults too.
- Serves 6
- 1 lb Ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 cup Lettuce
- 1 Tomato, medium
- Baking & Spices
- 1 envelope Taco seasoning mix
- Bread & Baked Goods
- 2 tubes (8 oz each) refrigerated crescent rolls, refrigerated
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese
- 1 package Cream cheese
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup Sour cream
What people says about this recipe?
Melinda; Easy to make! Allowed family members to add additional toppings – onion, salsa, jalapeños. Definitely don’t need all the cream cheese/sour cream mixture so cut those measurements in half if you make this recipe. Very yummy!
Rachel Ortiz; Yummy! Only used half the sour cream/cream cheese mixture & added a little taco seasoning to it. Family loved it!
Natasha; This was easy to make and the kids loved it!! I used 2 things of crescent rolls and made the cream cheese/sour cream mix using the 8oz of each the the recipe said, definitely didn’t need that much, 4 oz of each would have been enough.
Easy Taco Pizza Dinner Recipes; Get The Recipes Here And Enjoy The Tasty Recipes.
- MUST TRY! The Delicious Breakfast Casserole Recipes
- Easy 20 Minutes One Pot Cheesy Taco Pasta Dinner Recipes
- Easy 30 minutes One-Pot Cheesy Taco Pasta Dinner Recipes