Easy Tasty Jumbo Shrimp and Asparagus Recipes
- 2 cups water
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 24 large fresh shrimp, peeled, deveined and cut in half lengthwise
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh ginger root
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry sherry
- salt to taste
- In a saucepan, bring two cups of water to a boil. Cook asparagus in boiling water for 3 minutes. Drain, save about 2 tablespoons of liquid.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the shrimp until the color changes, ( a nice pink hue). Add asparagus and the water you saved and season with ginger, soy sauce, sugar, sherry and salt to taste. Cook for 5 more minutes.
- Easy Delicious Shrimp and Sugar Snap Peas Recipes
- Easy Delicious Zucchini & Goat Cheese Pasta Recipes
- Buttered Shrimp with Lemon and Asparagus