Easy Tasty Meatless Pasta Meal Recipes
- 2 cups of shell pasta, regular or whole wheat
- 1 jar of Alfredo sauce
- ½ can of artichoke hearts
- 3 cups of fresh spinach (or ½ of a can of spinach)
- ½ cup of onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon of garlic salt
- ½ cup of pepper jack cheese, shredded
- Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook pasta as instructed on the package.
- Meanwhile, chop the artichoke hearts into bite size pieces and put into a large bowl. Add the chopped onion, spinach, garlic salt, pepper jack cheese and Alfredo sauce. Mix well. Add the cooked pasta and mix again.
- Pour into a medium sized casserole dish, slide into the oven and bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven, sprinkle on Parmesan cheese and return to the oven for another 10 minutes.*-
- Easy Chicken and Bacon Alfredo Pasta with Veggies Dinner Recipes
- Easy Chicken Alfredo Meatball Subs Dinner Recipes
- Parmesan Orzo with the Delicious Chicken and Fresh Asparagus Dinner Recipes
- Easy Delicious Zucchini & Goat Cheese Pasta Dinner Recipes
- Easy Quick Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole Dinner Recipes