Ready to cook some fancy fillet dish in your own home? Prepare yourself since you are about to taste the sensation of tasty fillet combined with fresh lemon and butter baked into one classy dish. Here explained the recipe to make a fresh baked tilapia fillet, a quick delicious and nutritious food. It is a perfect banquet to be served for a sudden dinner. With just a few easy-to-find ingredients, you can bother no more to deliver some fine restaurant quality dishes at home. Do not waste any more of those precious time, let us just jump into the recipe right away!
Dinner Recipes Healthy, Dinner Recipes Easy, Dinner Recipes For Family, Dinner Recipes Vegan, Dinner Recipes For Two, Dinner Recipes Date Night, Dinner Recipes Summer, Dinner Recipes Quick. #dinnerrecipeshealthy #dinnerrecipes #easydinnerrecipes #dinnerrecipesforfamily #dinnerideas #easydinnerideas
Prep time : 10 minutes
Cook time : 10 to 15 minutes
Total time : 20 to 25 minutes
Yield : 4-5
- ¼ cup melted unsalted butter
- 1 lemon zest
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley leaves; chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice; squeezed
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 4 (6 ounces) fresh tilapia fillets
- Black pepper and salt for personal taste
- Ready the oven and preheat to 425o Fahrenheit or 175o Celsius.
- Take a medium baking dish and grease it lightly with cooking oil or non-stick cooking spray.
- Put and churn lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic and butter well into a small bowl.
- Lay tilapia fillets on the medium baking dish, then sprinkle pepper and salt all over them.
- Gently rub the surface to seep the seasoning into the fillets. After that, spread the previously made mixture on top of it.
- Put into the oven and bake for approximately 10 to 12 minutes. Use a fork to poke the fillet’s surface. It should flake easily when baked enough.
- Take out the baked tilapia then place it on the serving plate. Garnish with asparagus or parsley. The tilapia is now ready to be served.