Healthy and Tasty Ramen Noodle Salad Dinner Recipes; Dinner Recipes Healthy, Dinner Recipes Easy, Dinner Recipes For Family, Dinner Recipes Vegan, Dinner Recipes For Two, Dinner Recipes Date Night, Dinner Recipes Summer, Dinner Recipes Quick. #dinnerrecipeshealthy #dinnerrecipes #easydinnerrecipes #dinnerrecipesforfamily #dinnerideas #easydinnerideas
Prep Time : 15 minutes
Cook time : 1 minute
Total Time : 16 minutes
Yield : 8 servings
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- ½ cup slivered almond, toasted
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup green onions, sliced
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- 2 cups red cabbage, shredded
- 4 cups green cabbage, shredded
- 2 packages ramen noodles, break it to chunks
- 2 tbsp sugar
- First, prepare all the vegetables and wash them cleanly.
- Shred the carrots, red cabbage, and green cabbage. Next, slice the onion then crack the ramen noodles to chunks. If you do not crack it, it will be hard for you to eat it later, as the noodle will be too long to be eaten at once.
- If you have done it, place the cabbage, green onion, carrot, ramen noodle, and almonds in a big bowl. Set it aside.
- Take a small bowl and whisk the vegetable oil, sugar, rice vinegar, as well as the seasonings coming up inside the ramen package. It will be the dressing for the noodle. Make sure you whisk all the ingredients evenly. If you do not do it thoroughly, you may taste a too sweet flavor or too salty flavor, as the sugar or the ramen noodles’ seasoning are not mixed well.
- After that, pour the bowl containing the dressing on top of the cabbage mixture. Toss them to make sure that it is coated evenly.
- You can serve it immediately if you could not hold any longer to fill your belly. For another option, you can save it for later as well. It is possible to keep it up to 8 hours in the fridge before you serve it. Just make sure you cover it.