On those days when you are short of time, start this chicken dish as soon as you get home. You’ll have time to shower and change clothes before whipping up a salad and side dish for a complete meal no one will suspect was so easy!
- 1 cut up fryer
- 6 Tablespoons of unsalted butter, melted
- ¾ cup of honey
- 2 Tablespoons of spicy brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon each of salt and pepper
Wash the chicken pieces and pat dry. Arrange them in a shallow baking pan. Blend the remaining ingredients until smooth and pour over the chicken. Cover and bake for 1 hour, basting frequently. After an hour, remove the cover, baste again and continue to bake for an additional 15 minutes.
- Delicious Black Olive Salad
- Easy Cheesy Meatloaf Dinner Recipes
- Easy Tasty Potluck Black Eyed Pea & Cucumber Salad