Lemon Pepper Chicken with Creamy Sauce Dinner Recipes; Dinner Recipes Healthy, Dinner Recipes Easy, Dinner Recipes For Family, Dinner Recipes Vegan, Dinner Recipes For Two, Dinner Recipes Date Night, Dinner Recipes Summer, Dinner Recipes Quick. #dinnerrecipeshealthy #dinnerrecipes #easydinnerrecipes #dinnerrecipesforfamily #dinnerideas #easydinnerideas
Prep time : 10 minutes
Cook time : 30 minutes
Total Time : 40 minutes
Yield : 4 servings
For the lemon pepper chicken
- 6 chicken thighs
- ¼ cup flour
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tsp lemon pepper seasoning, divide it
For the creamy sauce:
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- ¾ cup chicken stock
- ½ cup Parmesan, shredded
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tbsp butter
- 1 tsp lemon pepper seasoning
For the garnish
- Lemon, sliced
- Parsley, chopped
- Well, to begin making this dish, preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
- Stir the flour and 3 tsp lemon pepper seasoning. Pat the surface of the chicken’s skin by using this mixture.
- After that, take a large skillet and heat olive oil on medium heat.
- Next, add the chicken and face the skin side down. Cook it for about 4 minutes until it turns brown. If you have done with one side, cook the other side as well. However, you need to sprinkle it with 1 more tsp of lemon pepper seasoning. Cook the other side for about 2minutes.
- Prepare a baking sheet and line it with aluminum foil. Put the chicken there with the skin facing up.
- Bake it at 375 degree F around 15 to 20 minutes. When the center of chicken is no longer in pink or when you see the juices run down, it means the chicken is well cooked already.
- Now, make the creamy sauce. Heat the olive oil and add the garlic, chicken stock, and lemon pepper seasoning. Boil them.
- Then, add the heavy cream and let it boil. Add the shredded cheese.
- Just remove it from heat add the lemon juice. In addition, for the last, garnish it with the parsley.