Loaded Cauliflower Au Gratin – keto recipes, keto recipes dinner, keto recipes easy, keto recipes ketogenic, keto recipes meal prep, keto recipes for beginners #ketorecipes #ketorecipesdinner #ketorecipeseasy #ketorecipesketogenic #ketorecipesmealprep #ketorecipesforbeginners
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15-20 minutes
4 c. cauliflower florets, chopped into bite-sized pieces
6 oz. cream cheese, cut into chunks
¼ c. heavy cream
3 T. unsalted butter softened
¼ t. garlic powder
½ t. dried dill
Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
1½ c. Italian cheese blend, shredded
4 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
1 T. fresh chives, chopped
- Place top oven rack in the center position and preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place the cauliflower in a steamer basket on top of a pot with boiling water and steam until fork-tender, around 6-7 minutes. Remove from heat and transfer cauliflower into a cold water bath to prevent further cooking. Drain well and pat dry.
- Transfer steamed cauliflower to a large bowl and add cream cheese, heavy cream, butter, garlic powder, and dried dill. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and toss to combine.
- Transfer to an oven-safe casserole dish and top with shredded cheese blend and crumbled bacon. Place in preheated oven and roast until cheese is melted and nicely browned on top, around 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately topped with fresh chives. Enjoy!
Nutritional Information: *
Total Carbs: 5.36g
Net Carbs: 3.86g
*Source: HappyForks.com recipe analyzer.
Nutritional information provided for entertainment purposes only and is not to be construed as medical advice.