Just have fifteen minutes to pull a freshly made and cheerful breakfast together? If you are working with children and need to be alone quickly, you can attempt this fast and simple chicken stir fry with grilled cheese. Even with your entire task, this chicken stir fry can still be fully achieved.
Dinner Recipes Healthy, Dinner Recipes Easy, Dinner Recipes For Family, Dinner Recipes Vegan, Dinner Recipes For Two, Dinner Recipes Date Night, Dinner Recipes Summer, Dinner Recipes Quick. #dinnerrecipeshealthy #dinnerrecipes #easydinnerrecipes #dinnerrecipesforfamily #dinnerideas #easydinnerideas
Prep time : 2 – 5 minutes
Cook time : 10 minutes
Total time : 15 minutes
Yield : 4
- ¼ tbsp ground ginger
- ¼ cup vegetable or chicken stock
- ½ cup low sodium soya sauce or Tamari
- 1 package precooked Yakisoba noodle
- 1 tsp or 1 clove garlic; minced
- 1 cup red bell pepper; chopped
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 cup mushroom
- 1 cup matchstick carrot
- 1 bundle of stalks removed broccoli florets
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 chicken breasts; diced to 1-inch pieces
- 2 quartered lengthwise, end removed baby Bok Choy
- 3 tbsp peanut or canola oil
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds for garnishing
- 2 minced green onions for garnishing
- Pepper and salt for personal taste
- Ready an iron skillet on the heater and heat it over medium to high heat. A non-sticky skillet is fine but it will not let the juices to caramelize, so choose whichever you prefer.
- Pour the oil into the skillet. Heat it to shimmer.
- Put the chicken along with pepper and salt for seasoning. Occasionally stir it while cooking over medium heat until cooked through. It should take about 4 minutes. After that, remove the cooked chicken onto a plate.
- Put more oil into the pan then put peppers, carrots and broccoli florets into it. Cook for approximately 2 minutes and a few more minutes, stir occasionally.
- Put together the Bok Choy and mushroom while continue to stir the dish. Cook for an additional 3 minutes.
- While cooking, put the precooked noodle into a bowl filled with hot water. After a couple minutes, drain it and let it sit.
- Mix well stock, honey, garlic, brown sugar, ginger, cornstarch, and soya sauce in a sauce pan.
- When the vegetables have become moist, pour the noodle and add the chicken into the veggie pan. Then, add the previously made sauce mixture into it. Toss and stir occasionally for approximately 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onions for garnishing. Serve while hot. You can remove it onto a plate or serve it on the serving pan.
- Lemon Pepper Chicken with Creamy Sauce Dinner Recipes
- Easy Panda Express Chow Mein Dinner Recipes
- Parmesan Orzo with the Delicious Chicken and Fresh Asparagus Dinner Recipes
- Steak Bites with Perfect Touch of Garlic Butter Dinner Recipes
- Summer Time Shrimp Pasta with Spicy Garlic and Tomatoes Sauce Dinner Recipes