This tortellini sauce is particularly suitable for barbeques and cookouts in sunshine since it is overflowing with an incredible flavor. It is so easy and delightful that you likely won’t go mistaken. It is simple to personalize, as well as potatoes and tomato soup. There are not enough components on this tortellini. Therefore, it is ideal to stack together if you need a fast season barbecue or party. It is a straightforward menu that the whole household loves. Moreover, it is freshly charged and arrives in about twenty minutes with each other. Is it possible to do it in advance? Tortellini, spinach, pasta, vegetables, olives and any other items that you may use up to one day before eating are planned to be combined. Before eating, try to ensure the sauce is not added prematurely.
Dinner Recipes Healthy, Dinner Recipes Easy, Dinner Recipes For Family, Dinner Recipes Vegan, Dinner Recipes For Two, Dinner Recipes Date Night, Dinner Recipes Summer, Dinner Recipes Quick. #dinnerrecipeshealthy #dinnerrecipes #easydinnerrecipes #dinnerrecipesforfamily #dinnerideas #easydinnerideas
Prep time : 15 minutes
Cook time : 15 – 20 minutes
Total time : 30 – 35 minutes
Yield : 4 – 6
- ½ tsp salt
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese; grated
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1-pound cheese tortellini
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 ¼ cups heavy cream
- 2 tbsp ground flour
- 5 ounces thinly sliced baby spinach
- 7 ounces thinly sliced sun-dried tomatoes
- First step: put the tortellini in a heated pan and bring it to boil over medium heat. This should be done according to the steps which provided on the cheese package. After that, drain the tortellini and set it aside.
- Prepare the sauce while the tortellini is processed. Ready a large non-sticky skillet and heat it over medium heat. Put the butter on it and melt it in.
- Toss the garlic in and cook occasionally while stirring until it become tender and fragrant. It should be about 1 minute.
- Then, spread the flour in and continue to stir until the melted butter combined well with it. It should make a paste form, and produce a nutty smell.
- Pour the heavy cream slowly and whisk altogether. Stir continuously and as the time goes on, it will become smooth and tender. After that, sprinkle the Parmesan cheese and the salt into the mixture. Then, simmer for approximately 5 minutes or more until the mixture thicken very well.
- Put the sun-dried tomatoes and the baby spinach then stir occasionally. Remove the previously drained tortellini into the skillet, then smoothly stir the ingredients until become well combined. The sauce should really compliment the tortellini’s smell.
- After that, remove it to the serving pan and serve while hot.